Friday, June 15, 2007

Cheap Graphics!

I hope you've noticed my new logo, pictured here to the left. Now, I was an English major, and two things that I definitely lack are math and GRAPHICS! But I was able to get this great branding mark, which fully conveys the name of my business, is unique, and is high quality for only 50 bucks!

Pretty good, right? Interested?

First and foremost, I highly recommend this designer. His name is Steve Butler and he is out of the U.K. (steve.j.butler@ntlworld.com). He was so easy to work with, seemed to read my mind, and even educated me a bit on graphic use and lingo.

But, more generally, how do you get anything you need for your business without expending dollars that you just don't have? The answer is BIDDING SITES!

Think eBay, but for services as opposed to goods. "Providers" compete to get your business by submitting cost bids, showing portfolios and sending you PMB's (basically just private messages).

You can find incredible providers like Brian in the graphics areas, or reliable writers like me and my associates in the writing areas! I have got a whole heck of a lot of jobs from www.ifreelance.com and www.getafreelancer.com.

So next time you need a job done that you can't do yourself, be sure to check out a bidding site like these. Unless you need writing work done- then just contact me!